News and Publications of Notre Dame de Sion

Sion Student Media

Sion Student Media

Sion Student Media

Storm Stomp

Here are some Sion Storm Stomp memories from the day.
Garding the court Douglas McLagan faces Sophomore Siobhan O’Conner in the second round of Storm Stomp in a 3 v 3 game. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
Warming up team Mario, Richard Shrock, Chris Schreiber, Valerie Crook, and Taylor Hersh, to play against Freshman team Clueless ballers Raven Silvers, Emily Maldonado, and Channing Chambers in a 3 v 3 game. Team Mario takes the win. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
Taking a selfie Sophomores (From left to right) Amaris Dyke, Malaika Imran, and Zoe Katz stand in the Grand Salle after losing their knockout game against Juniors Addi Bowes, Molly Blount, and Greta Martin. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
Face-to-face Senior Ella Alexander and Freshman Ava Lancaster in the first round of Storm Stomp in their first 3 v 3 game. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
Taking his shot Richard Shrock, who is Shy Guy, shoots and scores for team Mario and later will win the game. (Gabriela Swindle)
Braising Senior Hanna Lange hair Senior Caroline Hammett are getting ready for the first round of Storm Stomp. Lange is on team See you in court and they won their game. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
Blocking the shot Senior Lauryn Murphy blocks team Standlys member Lara King’s shot in a 3 v3 game against the Oompa Loompas. Photo by Gabriela Swindle

Dribbling the ball warming up Valerie Crook, who is Bowzer, gets ready to play a heated game against Cluless Ballers. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
Hanging in the Grand Salle past year Sion Storm Stop T-Shirts. Thies shirts date from this year to dating all the way back to 2006. Photo by Gabriela Swindle
LEAVE A COMMENT
About the Contributor
Gabriela Swindle
Gabriela Swindle, Reporter
Gabriella Swindle is a sophomore and a first-year staffer. She loves “Project Runway” and the movie “Cruella.” Her favorite musician is Sabrina Carpenter and her celebrity idol is Misty Copeland. When not at school you can find Gabriella getting a caramel ribbon crunch frappuccino from Starbucks or a chocolate milkshake. Her favorite tradition at Sion is the color throw and she is so excited to be on staff this year.  

Comments (0)

All Le Journal Live Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *